Ek Dham Yatra
Ek Dham Yatra | (Same day) – Amazing Spiritual Experience BADRINATH
Badrinath is situated at an altitude of 10,244 feet amidst the snowy and magnificent valley between the two mountains known as Nara and Narayana where the great sages known by these names, meditated. The temple is situates on the right bank of the river Alaknanda ” another name for Ganga ” overlooked by the hot water pool having a temperature of 130 degrees, known as Tapta Kund, fed by a sulphur spring.
- Guiding for 6 days
- Transportation in a minibus for 6 days
- Breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation in a comfortable country hotel in a double/twin room
- Early morning takeoff from Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun for Badrinath.
- Arrive Badrinath and pick up from helipad for Temple darshan.
- After darshan, travel back to the helipad for your return journey to Dehradun.
- Arrival at Dehradun shall mark the end of this divine Heli-trip of yours.
Give wings to your faith
Get the quote today!
A Pilgrimage is an exercise in will power, humility and faith, when the devotee Travels to often difficult locations, leaving the problems at the feet of the deity and forgetting everything but god. Book Dham Yatra Helicopter Packages with a well planned itinerary from take off to accommodation in Star rating hotels. Get Best Helicopter service to Dham Yatra with Ek Dham, Do Dham, Teen Dham or all four four Chardhams.
Guidelines For Passengers
Terms & Conditions:
|Before 20 days of journey||- 25 % of the amount|
|Upto 10 to 15 days before journey||50 % of the amount|
|10 days before journey||- No Refund|
Bad Weather Conditions:
If we are stuck in bad weather situation on any particular day, we will try to ﬁnish the darshan the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to weather conditions, we will refund proportionate money.